Trailer PRONAR T679/4M
Dump trailer PRONAR T679/4M is a dump trailer characterized by low empty weight and a load box made of two bent, 4 mm thick metal sheets. The solid and lightweight construction is ideal for service providers performing work in parks, gardens or other public contracts. First of all, the trailer is irreplaceable on farms, gravel pits, stone factories, construction companies- in the construction of roads, bridges and buildings. The load capacity of 8,5 tons, four hooks inside and the attachment box allow for loading and transporting a small excavator and other heavy materials and equipment.
Dump trailer PRONAR T679/4M -features:
FRONT WALL ROUNDED ALONG ITS ENTIRE HEIGHTThe front wall is rounded along the entire height, which greatly facilitates the exact selection of loose material (e.g. gravel) from the box using an excavator slope bucket.
LOAD BOX MADE OF TWO BENT, 4 MM THICK METAL SHEETSThe cargo is transported in a load box of 7.8 m2 loading space and 4.5 m3 capacity. In the construction of this element, traditional ribs supporting the walls and floor were not used. Instead, the loading case was made of two bent sheets of 4 mm thick, reinforced around the entire perimeter with durable profiles with a cross-section increasing towards the outlet. The solution used in the construction of the box allowed primarily to reduce the number of welded elements and reduce the empty weight.
SWINGING TAILGATE (OPTIONAL)The swinging tailgate with a height of 550 mm is a perfect complement to the hydraulic flap closing the loading space tightly along the entire height of the walls. The hinge system that allows the flap to rotate around the horizontally and vertically ensures convenient unloading of both loose materials and compact loads (e.g. placed on pallets).
HYDRAULICALLY DRIVEN REAR FLAP WITH HEIGHT 325 MMThe 325mm high reatr flap, prevents the material form sliding out. The flap actuator has a hydraulic lock, which ensures tight closing of the flap during operation. In addition, it presses the swinging tailgate (if fitted).
TANDEM SUSPENSION WITH EXTENDED WINGARMTandem suspension with extended wingarm is responsible for the comfort and safety of working with the trailer while driving. The swingarms work independently of each other, thanks to which the trailer remains stable even on a bumpy road. The permissible speed of the trailer is 40 km / h.
WIDE TYRESThe use of wide tires improves driving comfort on uneven ground, provides better braking, facilitates movement and makes loading and unloading even on muddy and unstable ground possible, it also reduces soil compaction.
4 HOOKS INSIDE THE LOAD BOXAdditionaly, the loading space has been equipped with 4 load hooks (2 at the front, 2 at the back), giving the possibility of securing transported goods (e.g. when transporting a small excavator).
FRONT SHORT EXTENSION (OPTIONAL)A bolt-on front short extension sticking out beyond the front wall of the box protects the front elements of the trailer against dirt and mechanical damage during loading.
ADDITIONAL EXTENSION 800MM (OPTIONAL)The trailer T679/4M can be equipped with extensions of 800 mm high with a sealed rear flap. The use of extensions increases the volume of the load box to 11 m3, which makes the trailer more versatile, perfectly suited to the transport of materials lighter than construction materials (e.g. agricultural produce).
|Standard version technical data|
|Allowable total weight||10850||[kg]|
|Load volume (with no extensions)||4,5||[m3]|
|Loading box inside lenght (upper/bottom side)||3540/3700||[mm]|
|Loading box inside width||2210||[mm]|
|Dimensions Lenght /width/Height||5380/2400/1560||[mm]|
|Platform height, measured from the ground||1010||[mm]|
- Additional extension 800mm, made of 2 mm metal sheets, with PLEXI window, rear swinging tailgate, Nadstawy o wysokości 800mm, wykonane z blachy o gr.2mm; z oknem z kratką i osłoną z PLEXI na przedniej nadstawie; ze ścianą tylną wahliwą; with gasket; with two fastening links; with internal and external ladders; increasing capacity to 11 [m3]
- Loading case made of abrasion resistant steel 450HB HARDOX – 4 mm on floor and side walls, front wall
- Swinging tailgate
- Hydraulic rear flap made of barasion resistant steel 450HB HARDOX- 4mm (inner Surface) 325 mm high tiled down
- Swinging tailgate
- „Short” drawbar suport (UK version)
- Tandem suspension with 2 trailing wingarms with 1120 mm wheelbase with fixed axles shafts equipped in drum brakes 300×90 (mandatory equipment for markets others than Scandinavian)
- Hydraulic braking system with brakes on all shafts (mandatory equipment for markets other than Scandinavian
- Two-line pneumatic braking system with manual braking force regulator with brakes on all shafts (mandatory equipment for markets other than Scandinavian)
- Hand brake (mandatory equipment for markets other than Scnadinavian)
- Rear protection, rigid (no vehicle approval )
- Two wheel chocks
- Tyres 19.0/45-17; 500/50-17; 520/50-17
- Spare wheel
- Documents tube
- Non standard colours according to RAL CALSSIC codes
- Recycling machines
- Municipal tractors
- Municipal trailers
- Snow plows
- Multifunction Hydraulic Arms
- Slurry tanks