We have our own modelling workshop which makes product prototypes, and our own instrumentation. The plant is equipped with 5-axis CNC milling machines which we use to make moulds and cut out finished details. Production takes place on machines of the latest generation. All this enables the time needed to introduce new products to be cut to a minimum, and customers to be offered a product of the highest quality at a competitive price.
1Vacuum thermoformingWe make our products using the vacuum thermoforming method.
The vacuum thermoforming process for plastics (ABS, PE, ABS/PMMA, PMMA) involves heating the material on a plate until it reaches a state of plasticity, and forming pressure between that plate and the mould.
- possibility to mould large-size details
- quick start of production
- low-cost tooling
- possibility to fulfil short-run orders
2Production of tarpaulinsWe produce and repair tarpaulins for all types of vehicles. We specialise in producing tarpaulins and covers for agricultural and public utility equipment, as well as producing covering tarpaulins (for storage of crops, fertilisers and construction materials) and protective tarpaulins (curtains).
We also make tarpaulins to order in various colours and sizes. Our tarpaulins are made from the highest quality material from world renowned companies. We can make a tarpaulin in any RAL colour scheme with the appropriate material grammage for the customer.
The tarpaulins we produce are:
- resistant to mechanical damage
- UV radiation resistant
- mould and fungus resistant
- resistant to high and low temperatures and changeable atmospheric conditions
- easy to keep clean
- of stable size
3Rotational mouldingRotational moulding is a technology to fabricate hollow plastic pieces.
The rotational moulding process can be divided into four stages:
1. Loading the moulds
Depending on the complexity of the detail, the moulds may be in two or more sections. They are made from aluminium or steel. Powder is poured into the moulds during the production process. The whole is then heated, with the mould simultaneously rotated on two perpendicular axes. During this time the powder melts and remains on the sides of the mould to reproduce its shape. The finished detail is removed from the mould after cooling.
Advantages of rotational moulding include:
1. Relatively low cost of forms (as compared e.g. to injection moulding).
2. Possibility to mould large-size details.
3. Easy change of colours.
4. No process waste.
These elements are produced at the Plastics Department. Thermoplastic tanks have a range of advantages over those made using the traditional method. The main benefit is that free spaces can be organised, which means that volume can be increased. Polyethylene (PE) tanks are 30% lighter than metal ones of the same volume. Cross-linked polyethylene is used in the production of fuel tanks. Compared to normal PE, this has substantially better mechanical qualities and resistance to chemical damage.
4Press mouldingPress moulding of soft polyesters at increased temperature. Such components provide thermal and sound insulation.
5Soft and hard foam casting – PUR and polyurethane elastomeric sprayPolyurethane foaming produces details of different flexibility levels. We offer products of soft, integral and rigid foams (polyurethane elastomeric spray) as well as sound and thermal-insulating products which combine polyurethanes and thermoplastics.
Polyurethane foaming produces details of different flexibility levels.
- products from soft foams, integral foams and stiff foam (polyurethane elastomeric spray)
- products with soundproofing and insulating qualities resulting from the combination of polyurethanes with thermoplastics.
- parts for tractor cabs (bonnets, mudguards, panels, consoles, seating, steering wheels, armrests, floor carpeting, headliners, etc.)
- various sizes of feed hoppers, water tanks and containers
- insulating, connecting, covering, soundproofing, safety and finishing elements
- tarpaulins – various uses and sizes
- 240L waste bins
- other items to order.
- vacuum forming table dimensions max. 1500×2500; 1900×200
- cutting out details on CNC milling machines, table dimensions max.1650 x4800x850
- milling models (prototypes) and moulds on CNC milling machines
- joining (welding) ABS, PMMA/ABS, PS and PC products
- producing tarpaulins, covers and protective curtains
- rotation moulding (20,000L tanks, chamber dimensions 5000×5600 [mm])
- casting of soft foam and integral foam elements
- strengthening products (elastomeric spray)
- 3D printing based on a 3D model made in CAD systems
- 17-201 Narew, ul. Mickiewicza 101A
- +48 85 682 74 81
- +48 85 682 74 78
- +48 85 682 64 56
Contact Details – 3D print
- 17-201 Narew, ul. Mickiewicza 101A
- +48 85 68 27 480
- +48 508 399 423