The needs of our customers and market led Pronar to a modernisation of our flail mowers.
The following changes have been introduced in BK-series (front-end) and BBK-series (rear-side) mulchers:
- ability to work with older and smaller models of tractors – adapting to 540 rpm PTO speed (optional for BK110M, BK140M, BK160M)
- aggregation on 3pt linkage cat. I and II (optional for BK160M)
- possibility to change the knives from standard hammers for optional: “Y”-shape or “YI”-shape with a central straight blade (all models of lawnmowers).
- BBK series – side cover of belt with a visor for easier drive belt inspection
- Allmodels feature a redesignedcutting unitwith reinforcedcutting shaft andpulleys mounted onconicalbushings; a liftedrubberprotective apron which ensures better spreading of material. Additionally metal covers have been replaced with protective chains , making the moweris characterized bybetterspreading ofparticulate materialandmetalcoverswere replacedwith protectivechains.
- 13 Sep 2021Open Days in Denmark
- 25 Aug 2021New business airplane in the fleet
- 13 Jun 2021President of Poland in Pronar
- 01 Jun 2021Innovative factory exhibition in Siemiatycze
- 28 Jan 2021A strong vice leader of the german trailer market
- 12 Nov 2020Statement
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań
- 02 Oct 2019SPACE in France