Dear Sir or Madam / Dear Partners
We are aware that the news and rumours about the probable lockdown in Poland can be disturbing. We would like to inform you that there is no risk of stopping deliveries of the ordered machinery, components or spare parts. We are going to work along with our schedule, even despite the difficulties.
As the producer of machinery and components we are aware of the fact that our clients represent the industries that cannot stop working. Providing the safety of food production; continuity of municipal services and recycling services need the constant deliveries of machinery. We also feel responsible for delivering pneumatics and hydraulics elements, side profiles and wheels.
We would like to ensure you that all of our factories work continuously and there are no problems with production continuity. Thanks to the stock of steel we will be able to continue our production even if the commodity markets encounter problems. We have adopted the security measures in order to protect our employees.
We are constantly improving and increasing the portfolio of our products so we encourage you to take a look at our newest catalogues. Our sales representatives are at your disposal if you need any information about Pronar’s offer.
Pronar Sp. z o.o.
- 01 Jun 2021Innovative factory exhibition in Siemiatycze
- 28 Jan 2021A strong vice leader of the german trailer market
- 12 Nov 2020Statement
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań
- 02 Oct 2019SPACE in France
- 26 Sep 2019DEN ZEMĚDĚLEC 2019 in Czech Republic
- 26 Sep 2019Pronar in Czech Republic
- 24 Sep 2019Werktuigendagen 2019 – Belgium