21st March 2016 brought the long awaited ceremonial opening of one of the most modern waste management site in Poland. Department of Waste Management (ZGO) in Jarocin was crowded with members of local authorities, councilors, politicians, representatives of municipal utility companies from across the whole country.
This investment is the masterplan and an agreement between 17 local municipalities, which managed to establish common goals where it comes to effective waste processing at the highest level and low cost.
Pronar is proud to take part in this event. We have equipped the modern plant with MPB 18.47 trommel screen. The machine will increase the level of recovery and recycling for the ZGO plant and effectively reduce waste treatment costs. The whole investment will be able to reduce the amount of biodegradable waste and sort recyclable materials for reuse, which will prolong the exploitation of landfills.
- 13 Sep 2021Open Days in Denmark
- 25 Aug 2021New business airplane in the fleet
- 13 Jun 2021President of Poland in Pronar
- 01 Jun 2021Innovative factory exhibition in Siemiatycze
- 28 Jan 2021A strong vice leader of the german trailer market
- 12 Nov 2020Statement
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań
- 02 Oct 2019SPACE in France