Each year, “Wprost” announces the ranking of 200 largest companies with Polish capital. Among them, the best 50 companies are classified on the basis of its financial results.
This year PRONAR was ranked at 15th place among the fastest growing companies.
Essentials parameters: overall revenue (both in nominal and percentage terms); company’s growth rate: Return on Equity (ROE), Return on investment (ROI); investment expenditure,
Pronar is one of the fastest growing Polish companies according to the “Business Cheetahs” ranking by the weekly WPROST .
- 22 Mar 2022New disc mowers – PDD1050 and PDD1050C
- 14 Jan 2022More and more visitors
- 13 Sep 2021Open Days in Denmark
- 25 Aug 2021New business airplane in the fleet
- 13 Jun 2021President of Poland in Pronar
- 01 Jun 2021Innovative factory exhibition in Siemiatycze
- 28 Jan 2021A strong vice leader of the german trailer market
- 12 Nov 2020Statement
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success