In the prestigious “Pearls of Polish Economy” organized by the “Polish Market” magazine, Pronar was awarded in the category of “Large Pearls”.
The award was granted for the consistent implementation of the company’s policy and strategy and the leading position among the most dynamic and most effective enterprises in Poland. This unique distinction confirms the strong position of Pronar on domestic and international market and shows the potential dormant in 100%.
The “Pearls of the Polish Economy” ranking is compiled on the basis of data of two thousand companies from all over Poland. The algorithm developed by scientists from the Warsaw School of Economics (which is one of the most prestigious universities in Poland) ranks companies using international auditing indicators.
This year, honorary patronage over the “Pearl gala” was given by the Speaker of the Senate – Stanisław Karczewski, Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Science and Higher Education – Jarosław Gowin, Minister of Investment and Development – Jerzy Kwieciński, Minister of Entrepreneurship and Technology – Jadwiga Emilewicz, Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development – Jan Ardanowski, Minister of Sport and Tourism – Witold Bańka, President of the Conference of Rectors of Academic Schools in Poland – prof. Jan Szmidt and the Polish Economic Society.
This is another title of the “Pearl of the Polish Economy” received by Pronar. The company from Narew also received such award in 2017.
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań
- 02 Oct 2019SPACE in France
- 26 Sep 2019DEN ZEMĚDĚLEC 2019 in Czech Republic
- 26 Sep 2019Pronar in Czech Republic
- 24 Sep 2019Werktuigendagen 2019 – Belgium
- 19 Sep 2019Pronar wheels in France
- 10 Sep 2019World brands drives on Pronar wheels
- 23 Aug 2019FOIR DE LIBRAMONT 2019