Branch cutter PRONAR GP200
Branch cutter PRONAR GP200 is a saw head dedicated for multifunctional booms (e.g.GP200 WWP600 / WWP500 / WWP500U) and may be used for pruning trees along the road, pruning trees in the orchards and gardens, as well as cutting bushes and hedges. It is made of high quality steel and has a light and very strong construction.
1TROUBLE- FREENo malfunctions dring lon-term test.
2COMFORTABLE TO USEMay be controlled from the cockpit.
3MAINTENANCE- FREERibbed belts require no lubrication.
4EFFECTIVEThanks to overlapping cutting discs.
5EASY TO USEOne person can both drive the vehicle and operate the machine.
|Number of cutting discs||4||pcs|
|Min. Working oil pressure||220||bar|
|Min. oil flow||60||l/min|
Additional equipment (option) :
Left side protection
* Only for left-side assembly
- Recycling machines
- Municipal tractors
- Snow plows
- Multifunction Hydraulic Arms
- Multifuntion Hydraulic Arms WWT 600/604D/620/624D/600P/604P/700T/704T
- Multifuntion Hydraulic Arms WWT 420/424C/480/484C
- Multifunctional Front Arms WWP 500/500U/500UH/600
- Cutting heads for hydraulic arms GK series 80L/100L/120L/140L/142L/110/140
- PRONAR GM500 washing headis
- PRONAR GO800 ditch digger
- Branch cutter PRONAR GP200