PRONAR GM500 washing headis
PRONAR GM500 washing headis used to aggregate with multifunctional booms (e.g WWP 500, WWP 600). It helps to clean the road infrastructure (signs, road signs and posts) and increases safety on the road. Two roller brushes rotating in opposite directions perfectly clean dirty signs and information boards. Clearing even the dirtiest signs may be facilitated by using sprinkler system. Shields made of transparent plastic to protect against excessive splashing of water during the washing and protect bystanders before rotating brush cleaner.
1UNIVERSALMay be aggregated to many boom types, designed for tractor and truck booms.
2COMFORTABLE TO USEall functions control it from the cockpit.
3SAFEThey are mounted on the front of the vehicle, which gives the operator the opportunity to fully observing the work of the arm and the working head.
4VERSALITYOperating heads are interchangeable.
5EASY TO USEOne person can both drive the vehicle and operate the machine.
|Number of brushes||2||pcs|
|Nominal oil pressure||100||bar|
|Min. oil flow||80||l/min|
|Water pressure||2 – 4||bar|
|Easy dissasembly of protective frame||–||–|
- Recycling machines
- Municipal tractors
- Snow plows
- Multifunction Hydraulic Arms
- Multifuntion Hydraulic Arms WWT 600/604D/620/624D/600P/604P/700T/704T
- Multifuntion Hydraulic Arms WWT 420/424C/480/484C
- Multifunctional Front Arms WWP 500/500U/500UH/600
- Cutting heads for hydraulic arms GK series 80L/100L/120L/140L/142L/110/140
- PRONAR GM500 washing headis
- PRONAR GO800 ditch digger
- Branch cutter PRONAR GP200