On 14th September 2015 Prime Minister of Poland Ewa Kopacz visited Pronar company. It was one of the points of the two-day visit of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Poland in Podlaskie Voivdeship. At first Prime Minister visited the headquarter of the company and the main factory. Due to her rigorous schedule and limited time, she could not see the whole company and its size, production capacity and innovative technology at the Research and Development Centre. During the meeting with employees and the owners of the company, the Prime Minister Ewa Kopacz paid a special attention to the quality of PRONAR’s products and the fact that the company is present in many international markets. The head of the Government also emphasized the fact that PRONAR is in 100% a Polish company and it is developing dynamically by investing in unique on a European scale solutions and technologies.
“Thank you for all your hard work and I wish you to be a good showcase of Polish products in the world,” said Prime Minister Ewa Kopacz in Narew.
Welcome to our photo gallery:
- 15 Nov 2022World premieres at the Bauma Trade Fair
- 13 Sep 2021Open Days in Denmark
- 25 Aug 2021New business airplane in the fleet
- 13 Jun 2021President of Poland in Pronar
- 01 Jun 2021Innovative factory exhibition in Siemiatycze
- 28 Jan 2021A strong vice leader of the german trailer market
- 12 Nov 2020Statement
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań