On 9th October 2015 in Polish Ministry of Economy, the national meeting of people of agriculture and agribusiness was held. It was organized by the Association of AgroBiznesKlub and Honorary Patron was the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Economy – Janusz Piechocinski. During the ceremony, 24 main leaders of Polish agriculture and agribusiness received from Deputy Minister of Economy – badges of honor “Merit for the Economic Development of the Republic of Poland”. One of the honored was the President of Pronar – Sergiusz Martyniuk.
Deputy congratulated leaders on their high achievements in Polish agriculture and agribusiness. He recalled that Polish agri-food sector is a globally recognized brand and that Polish companies from the agri-food sector continue to grow and adapt to the requirements of the modern market. Janusz Piechociński emphasized that Polish government is supporting the agri-food and agricultural sectors in expanding into foreign markets, where the quality of Polish products is well known and appreciated. He also stressed that it is important for entrepreneurs operating in the foreign markets to create conditions for stable development into the new, promising markets, including non-European markets.
Welcome to our photo gallery:
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań
- 02 Oct 2019SPACE in France
- 26 Sep 2019DEN ZEMĚDĚLEC 2019 in Czech Republic
- 26 Sep 2019Pronar in Czech Republic
- 24 Sep 2019Werktuigendagen 2019 – Belgium
- 19 Sep 2019Pronar wheels in France
- 10 Sep 2019World brands drives on Pronar wheels
- 23 Aug 2019FOIR DE LIBRAMONT 2019