The offer of Pronar trommels complements the MPB 20.72g model on a crawler chassis.
Designed to move in difficult terrain trommels will work on uneven, rough, rocky, uncured surfaces. The ability to work without additional tractor allows for safe and trouble-free operation, without fear of damage to any machine.
Capacity up to 150 m3 per hour allows to meet the highest demands of users for dividing into two fractions of sawdust, wood chips, stones, gravel, rubble, coal or municipal waste.
More info: http://pronar-recycling.com/en/oferta/przesiewacze/mpb-20-72g/
- 28 Jan 2021A strong vice leader of the german trailer market
- 12 Nov 2020Statement
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań
- 02 Oct 2019SPACE in France
- 26 Sep 2019DEN ZEMĚDĚLEC 2019 in Czech Republic
- 26 Sep 2019Pronar in Czech Republic
- 24 Sep 2019Werktuigendagen 2019 – Belgium
- 19 Sep 2019Pronar wheels in France