The offer of Pronar trommels complements the MPB 20.72g model on a crawler chassis.
Designed to move in difficult terrain trommels will work on uneven, rough, rocky, uncured surfaces. The ability to work without additional tractor allows for safe and trouble-free operation, without fear of damage to any machine.
Capacity up to 150 m3 per hour allows to meet the highest demands of users for dividing into two fractions of sawdust, wood chips, stones, gravel, rubble, coal or municipal waste.
More info: http://pronar-recycling.com/en/oferta/przesiewacze/mpb-20-72g/
- 13 Sep 2021Open Days in Denmark
- 25 Aug 2021New business airplane in the fleet
- 13 Jun 2021President of Poland in Pronar
- 01 Jun 2021Innovative factory exhibition in Siemiatycze
- 28 Jan 2021A strong vice leader of the german trailer market
- 12 Nov 2020Statement
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań
- 02 Oct 2019SPACE in France