In January and February, were held series of product training for sales representatives of our Czech Importer. Participants visited the main headquarter of Pronar and other factories as well as Research and Development Centre. They were amazed at the vastness of the company as they did not realize that most of the parts and components for machines are manufactured by Pronar Company. They also had the opportunity to see the full range of products offered by Pronar.
In addition, they traced the whole production process of trailers from the first lines drawn by the engineer, through testing, production of components, full assembly line up to the final stage of loading to the customer.
The training was divided into several stages, included substantive knowledge of the construction and usage of:
- agricultural trailers,
- hay and forage machinery,
- municipal machinery for summer and winter road maintenance.
Participants had a great opportunity to see our products up close and ask more detailed questions regarding their functionality. Representatives from Czech Republic showed greatest interest to our latest models of trailers and machinery.
- 15 Nov 2022World premieres at the Bauma Trade Fair
- 13 Sep 2021Open Days in Denmark
- 25 Aug 2021New business airplane in the fleet
- 13 Jun 2021President of Poland in Pronar
- 01 Jun 2021Innovative factory exhibition in Siemiatycze
- 28 Jan 2021A strong vice leader of the german trailer market
- 12 Nov 2020Statement
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań