A call to the fire!
On 2nd August team of the Volunteer Fire Brigade had a drill with the plane extinguisher on re-open airstrip of Pronar in Narew. Location of the landing airstrip is perfectly in line with the intervention plan in case of forest fires in the area of the Bialowieza Forest. Such exercises, which will be carried out periodically improve the cooperation of various entities involved in the maintenance of security in the region.
Regional Directorate of State Forests in Białystok manages 620 thousand ha of which forests are nearly 580 thousand ha. It is responsible for Podlasie, Warmia-Mazury and Mazowsze Counties located in the North East part of Poland.
- 22 Mar 2022New disc mowers – PDD1050 and PDD1050C
- 14 Jan 2022More and more visitors
- 13 Sep 2021Open Days in Denmark
- 25 Aug 2021New business airplane in the fleet
- 13 Jun 2021President of Poland in Pronar
- 01 Jun 2021Innovative factory exhibition in Siemiatycze
- 28 Jan 2021A strong vice leader of the german trailer market
- 12 Nov 2020Statement
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success