A call to the fire!
On 2nd August team of the Volunteer Fire Brigade had a drill with the plane extinguisher on re-open airstrip of Pronar in Narew. Location of the landing airstrip is perfectly in line with the intervention plan in case of forest fires in the area of the Bialowieza Forest. Such exercises, which will be carried out periodically improve the cooperation of various entities involved in the maintenance of security in the region.
Regional Directorate of State Forests in Białystok manages 620 thousand ha of which forests are nearly 580 thousand ha. It is responsible for Podlasie, Warmia-Mazury and Mazowsze Counties located in the North East part of Poland.
- 28 Jan 2021A strong vice leader of the german trailer market
- 12 Nov 2020Statement
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań
- 02 Oct 2019SPACE in France
- 26 Sep 2019DEN ZEMĚDĚLEC 2019 in Czech Republic
- 26 Sep 2019Pronar in Czech Republic
- 24 Sep 2019Werktuigendagen 2019 – Belgium
- 19 Sep 2019Pronar wheels in France