On June 2, 2016, we met the best exporters of 2016 in Podlasie County in the national competition, “Regional Export Eagles”, organized by the daily newspaper “Rzeczpospolita”. Its goal is to identify companies and individuals who contributed the most to the revival of Polish exports.
Pronar was honored in the category of “An innovative export product”. The award was received on behalf of Sławomir Zubrycki, attorney of the board for EU funds.
Honoring the winners was accompanied by a forum dedicated to exchange experiences between Podlasie exporters. During the event updated information regarding the support of Polish exports were presented by representatives of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Marshal’s Office in Bialystok. Two debates with participation of entrepreneurs and experts in the field of internationalization of enterprises also took place.
The ceremony of awarding diplomas: Regional Export Eagles 2016:
- 14 Jan 2022More and more visitors
- 13 Sep 2021Open Days in Denmark
- 25 Aug 2021New business airplane in the fleet
- 13 Jun 2021President of Poland in Pronar
- 01 Jun 2021Innovative factory exhibition in Siemiatycze
- 28 Jan 2021A strong vice leader of the german trailer market
- 12 Nov 2020Statement
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań