On Sunday 15 May, Pronar’s Factory Point of Sale in Wasilkow greeted their customers on the Open Day. The annual, cyclical event held in May, despite the bad weather, was attended by over 400 people. The visitors were impressed by the new image of the point of sale, with a full range of Pronar machines and other manufacturers of machines for cultivation and ground care. The time before haymaking favored the presentation of a full line of grassland machines.
Particular attention on clients raised the presentation of a biomass trailer T 400R, equipped with pick-up and rotor.
Visitors could also see the new models of bale trailers such as T028KM (trailer with hydraulic side walls) and T026 (trailer with the possibility of mounting stanchions for log transportation). Both of the trailers combine the functions of agricultural and forestry trailers. Many machines were aggregated with tractors, so that everyone could see how they will presented at work.
During the Open Day, customers had an opportunity to purchase machines with a special price. Numerous competitions and attractions were prepared for visitors. The youngest children could take part in a drawing competition ,, Pronar in the eyes of a child”.
Factory Point of Sale in Wasilkow now invites you next year.
Thank you all for your presence.
- 28 Jan 2021A strong vice leader of the german trailer market
- 12 Nov 2020Statement
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań
- 02 Oct 2019SPACE in France
- 26 Sep 2019DEN ZEMĚDĚLEC 2019 in Czech Republic
- 26 Sep 2019Pronar in Czech Republic
- 24 Sep 2019Werktuigendagen 2019 – Belgium
- 19 Sep 2019Pronar wheels in France