Once again, PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań. The company’s stand attracted many visitors.
The Pronar HPBK-67HA channel baling press has won the Gold Medal awarded by Poznań International Fair. It was received by the President of the Board of Owners Sergiusz Martyniuk from the hands of Przemysław Trawa (President of the Board of the Poznań International Fair) and prof. dr hab. eng. Marek Sozański (Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering of the Poznań University of Technology) the Chairman of the Chapter of the Gold Medal Competition.
In addition to the award-winning HPBK-67HA press, among the machines from the recycling division at the PRONAR stand you could see the compact drum screen KPB 18.47. Pronar also presented a new machine for summer road maintenance, the sweeper ZMC 3.1, as well as a mock-up of waste management lines and display of models of recycling machines made using 3D printing.
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań
- 02 Oct 2019SPACE in France
- 26 Sep 2019DEN ZEMĚDĚLEC 2019 in Czech Republic
- 26 Sep 2019Pronar in Czech Republic
- 24 Sep 2019Werktuigendagen 2019 – Belgium
- 19 Sep 2019Pronar wheels in France
- 10 Sep 2019World brands drives on Pronar wheels
- 23 Aug 2019FOIR DE LIBRAMONT 2019
- 29 Jul 2019New mixer feeder PRONAR DVMP T series
- 31 May 2019Pronar Premieres on MaskinExpo 2019