Once again, PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań. The company’s stand attracted many visitors.
The Pronar HPBK-67HA channel baling press has won the Gold Medal awarded by Poznań International Fair. It was received by the President of the Board of Owners Sergiusz Martyniuk from the hands of Przemysław Trawa (President of the Board of the Poznań International Fair) and prof. dr hab. eng. Marek Sozański (Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering of the Poznań University of Technology) the Chairman of the Chapter of the Gold Medal Competition.
In addition to the award-winning HPBK-67HA press, among the machines from the recycling division at the PRONAR stand you could see the compact drum screen KPB 18.47. Pronar also presented a new machine for summer road maintenance, the sweeper ZMC 3.1, as well as a mock-up of waste management lines and display of models of recycling machines made using 3D printing.
- 15 Nov 2022World premieres at the Bauma Trade Fair
- 13 Sep 2021Open Days in Denmark
- 25 Aug 2021New business airplane in the fleet
- 13 Jun 2021President of Poland in Pronar
- 01 Jun 2021Innovative factory exhibition in Siemiatycze
- 28 Jan 2021A strong vice leader of the german trailer market
- 12 Nov 2020Statement
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań