How will the mechanical – biological waste processing plants (MBP) find themselves in a closed-circuit operations? What’s next with funding for these installations? Is it possible to convert the MBPs into Regional Recycling Centers (RCRs)? – These and other topics were discussed at the Abrys conference, which began 30th May in Bialowieza.
As part of the study tour, the participants of the conference visited the heart of our company – Plant no 2 in Narew, where they could see the exhibition of agricultural and recycling equipment made by Pronar and the modern Research and Development Center with special machinery used every day to test the machines.
The honorary guest of the conference was Marshal of the Podlaskie Voivodship – Jerzy Leszczyński, who in his presentation “Innovative Podlaskie” has emphasized the development of local businesses such as Pronar. In his speech Mr. Sergiusz Martyniuk, President of the Company, presented the participants with a strategy for the development of the waste management and recycling product line and talked about the company’s forthcoming investment plans, both in terms of infrastructure, employment policy and directions of production.
The participants were able to watch the premiere of the latest Pronar film production – “Mobile drum screen – how it is made”
At the end of the lecture they all attended a formal dinner.
Please visit the photo gallery:
- 14 Jan 2022More and more visitors
- 13 Sep 2021Open Days in Denmark
- 25 Aug 2021New business airplane in the fleet
- 13 Jun 2021President of Poland in Pronar
- 01 Jun 2021Innovative factory exhibition in Siemiatycze
- 28 Jan 2021A strong vice leader of the german trailer market
- 12 Nov 2020Statement
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań