In second half of November 2016 clients of Factory Selling Point from Koszarówka, Brańsk, Andrzejwo, Jaszczołty visited Pronar’s production factories in Narew.
It was a second edition of this kind of visits and it seems it is not the last one.
After coming back home, our clients had a very positive impression about the visit. During visiting clients and offering Pronar’s machines our trade specialists are relating about company, newest technologies of production proccess, size of company, number of employees etc. However, those informations are not entirely show what Pronar is. Seeing the factory by yourself finally dispels any doubts of our clients. Of course, in a positive way.
In couple of hours farmers visited: Axis Production Department, Sidewall Production Departmen, Stell Wholesaler, Pneumatic and Hydraulic, Production of trailers, Wheel Departemnt, Research and Development Centre.
Part of visitors in the past had a possibility to visit Pronar, when they were buying spare parts. After years, they agreed, that image, size, modernisty and product range is on the highest level. Visitors best impression was after visiting Research and Development Centre and opened in July 2016 modern landing place.
Visiting Pronar was a good opportunity to ask about different subjects. There was a lot of interesting conversations.
Our guests had also a possibility to see and ascertain, how high level of social conditions Pronar offers to his employees.
Direct meetings with our clients help us to see their needs, we can answer for any question. Clients has an oppotunity to see how final product is created.
See our photogallery and see you in next editions.
- 28 Jan 2021A strong vice leader of the german trailer market
- 12 Nov 2020Statement
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań
- 02 Oct 2019SPACE in France
- 26 Sep 2019DEN ZEMĚDĚLEC 2019 in Czech Republic
- 26 Sep 2019Pronar in Czech Republic
- 24 Sep 2019Werktuigendagen 2019 – Belgium
- 19 Sep 2019Pronar wheels in France