IFAT 2016 is behind us …
From 30th May to 3rd June, Munich fair grounds held the 50th edition of IFAT exhibition. IFAT is the world’s largest event related to the topic of waste management, recycling, municipal technology and machinery and technological solutions related to them it was attended by over 3,000 exhibitors from 59 countries. The exhibition was visited by more than 135 000 visitors.
This year Pronar presented the newest mobile drum screen on tracked chassis, two slow speed shredders (24t & 40t) as well as municiapl equipment – spreaders, hydraulic multifunctional arms together with a complete range of utility working heads, and our newest snowblower.
In addition to appointments with potential clients from all continents Pronar representatives had an opportunity to hold talks with fair guests representing various sectors related to waste management and municipal technology. Our guests emphasized innovation and reliability of machinery and were very pleased about the affordable prices.
A nice touch were the positive comments of representatives of Polish companies, who stressed that Pronar was the ambassador of Polish technical ideas in the field of municipal and environmental services on this fair.
Very large interest in Pronar products underlines the increasing importance Narew, as a manufacturer of recycling and municipal machinery.
Please check our IFAT 2016 photo gallery:
- 15 Nov 2022World premieres at the Bauma Trade Fair
- 13 Sep 2021Open Days in Denmark
- 25 Aug 2021New business airplane in the fleet
- 13 Jun 2021President of Poland in Pronar
- 01 Jun 2021Innovative factory exhibition in Siemiatycze
- 28 Jan 2021A strong vice leader of the german trailer market
- 12 Nov 2020Statement
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań