On the last Sunday ended the 126th “Bayerische Zentral-Landwirtschaftsfest (ZLF)” fair in Munich. It is an exhibition of agricultural machinery accompanying the Oktoberfest festival.
This year, visitors came less than expected. The impact on the poor frequency had bad situation in agriculture, rainy weather at the beginning of the event and safety considerations. Despite this, the administrators are satisfied with the fair. In total, the exhibition was visited by 280 thousand visitors from Germany and around the world. At the exhibition, visitors could see the latest achievements in the field of agricultural technology from about 650 manufacturers, including Pronar.
During the fair, Pronar exhibited 4 trailers: PT612, hook lift trailer T185, single axle trailer T654/2 and bale trailer T026M which attracted wide interest. The trailers are the products which the Bavarians have already appreciated. Value for money makes Pronar trailers increasingly popular in the Bavarian farms. According to the number of registration, Pronar is already one of the 3 most popular manufacturers of trailers in Bavaria. For Pronar it is a special achievement, since the Bavarians are known for their attachment to local products and high quality requirements.
- 15 Nov 2022World premieres at the Bauma Trade Fair
- 13 Sep 2021Open Days in Denmark
- 25 Aug 2021New business airplane in the fleet
- 13 Jun 2021President of Poland in Pronar
- 01 Jun 2021Innovative factory exhibition in Siemiatycze
- 28 Jan 2021A strong vice leader of the german trailer market
- 12 Nov 2020Statement
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań