On the last Sunday ended the 126th “Bayerische Zentral-Landwirtschaftsfest (ZLF)” fair in Munich. It is an exhibition of agricultural machinery accompanying the Oktoberfest festival.
This year, visitors came less than expected. The impact on the poor frequency had bad situation in agriculture, rainy weather at the beginning of the event and safety considerations. Despite this, the administrators are satisfied with the fair. In total, the exhibition was visited by 280 thousand visitors from Germany and around the world. At the exhibition, visitors could see the latest achievements in the field of agricultural technology from about 650 manufacturers, including Pronar.
During the fair, Pronar exhibited 4 trailers: PT612, hook lift trailer T185, single axle trailer T654/2 and bale trailer T026M which attracted wide interest. The trailers are the products which the Bavarians have already appreciated. Value for money makes Pronar trailers increasingly popular in the Bavarian farms. According to the number of registration, Pronar is already one of the 3 most popular manufacturers of trailers in Bavaria. For Pronar it is a special achievement, since the Bavarians are known for their attachment to local products and high quality requirements.
- 28 Jan 2021A strong vice leader of the german trailer market
- 12 Nov 2020Statement
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań
- 02 Oct 2019SPACE in France
- 26 Sep 2019DEN ZEMĚDĚLEC 2019 in Czech Republic
- 26 Sep 2019Pronar in Czech Republic
- 24 Sep 2019Werktuigendagen 2019 – Belgium
- 19 Sep 2019Pronar wheels in France