The Ministry of Agriculture and the Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Policy appreciated the contribution that the President of Pronar Sergiusz Martyniuk has made in the development of agriculture and rural areas of Podlasie and the measures taken for development of labor market, social policy or family for many years. The PRIMUS IN AGENDO badge was awarded by Elżbieta Rafalska (Minister of Family, Labor and Social Policy). It is an expression of appreciation for the active, full of involvement and commitment attitude; the most interesting and valuable initiatives, innovative achievements and innovative projects, as well as fairness and generosity in their activities.
The “WIGOR” award was granted by Minister of Agriculture – Krzysztof Jurgiel – at the XXIV Regional Animal Breeding Exhibition in Szepietowo. The award was given for special contribution to the development of Podlaskie agriculture and rural development.
- 28 Jan 2021A strong vice leader of the german trailer market
- 12 Nov 2020Statement
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań
- 02 Oct 2019SPACE in France
- 26 Sep 2019DEN ZEMĚDĚLEC 2019 in Czech Republic
- 26 Sep 2019Pronar in Czech Republic
- 24 Sep 2019Werktuigendagen 2019 – Belgium
- 19 Sep 2019Pronar wheels in France