During the XXII Regional Exhibition of Breeding Animals and Days of Agricultural Consultancy in Szepietowo on 06.27.2015, the company Pronar was honored with the prestigious award of Republic of Poland Freedom AgroLaur. At the request of Agro Business Club Association in Warsaw, Pronar was granted an award, certificate and a congratulatory letter from the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development – Marek Sawicki and Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Economy- Janusz Piechocinski.
The award was granted in recognition of Pronar active promotion of the idea and the entrepreneurial spirit, commitment and contribution to the development of the Polish economy. Statue and diplomas were presented by representatives of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development of Poland, Podlasie Agricultural Advisory Centre in Szepietowo, Podlasie Regional Office and the Marshal’s Office.
The prize was received by Karol Dobrzycki responsible for distribution at Pronar’s Regional Showroom Centres. He stressed that this prestigious award is a special distinction for the company’s existing contribution to the development of the economy and it commits Pronar to further work hard in this sector.
- 22 Mar 2022New disc mowers – PDD1050 and PDD1050C
- 14 Jan 2022More and more visitors
- 13 Sep 2021Open Days in Denmark
- 25 Aug 2021New business airplane in the fleet
- 13 Jun 2021President of Poland in Pronar
- 01 Jun 2021Innovative factory exhibition in Siemiatycze
- 28 Jan 2021A strong vice leader of the german trailer market
- 12 Nov 2020Statement
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success