On 26-29 November 2015 took place in Norway the biggest agricultural and municipal fair trade. The event took place in the exhibition halls in the town of Lillestrøm, located 20 km from Oslo.
Agroteknikk exhibition is held every three years, attracting a huge amount of exhibitors and visitors. It was the same this year. Within 4 days the exhibition was visited by over 34,000 people. For Pronar company this exhibition was unique in many ways. If only because Pronar was present at the exhibition for the first time in history, presenting the most important machinery for the Norwegian market. Participation in the exhibition was held thanks to the current distributor of Pronar machines.
Among the presented machines from Pronar’s range were snowploughs PUV2800M, PUV3000M and PU1700. In addition, the trailer PRONAR T679 / 2 painted in special colors was presented, the trailer PRONAR RC2100 and hook trailer PRONAR T285 / 1, and a new model PRONAR T286.
Pronar company’s stand attracted great interest. Visitors were impressed by the excellent workmanship of presented machines. For most people, the big surprise was Pronar scale production, presence on international markets and wide business profile activity.
Agroteknikk 2015 exhibition was an excellent opportunity to present the Pronar company and its products. Participation in this prestigious exhibition definitely contributed to the strengthening of the company’s image and its position in the Norwegian market.
Please take a look at our photo gallery
- 15 Nov 2022World premieres at the Bauma Trade Fair
- 13 Sep 2021Open Days in Denmark
- 25 Aug 2021New business airplane in the fleet
- 13 Jun 2021President of Poland in Pronar
- 01 Jun 2021Innovative factory exhibition in Siemiatycze
- 28 Jan 2021A strong vice leader of the german trailer market
- 12 Nov 2020Statement
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań