Farmari is one of the biggest exhibition of agricultural and forestry machines in Finland. Fair is focused on people, who are professionals in agriculture sector. Everyone is coming to see technical news presented by producers. Exhibition take place every two years in different regions of country. This year fair was in Seinajoki in days 14-17 June. There was more than 400 exhibitors, and during three days about 94 thousand visitors came to see it.
PRONAR was represented by Finnis dealers from different parts of country. On stand with area 500 square meters wide range of Pronar machines was presented (T900 and T400, manure spreaders NV161/4 and N262/1 and hook lift trailer T285). There was also grassland machinery – PDF300 and PDD830, Rotary rake ZKP800 and ZKP420, rotary tedder PWP770. Also accessories to front loaders was marked (bale cutter PB 1.5 , silage cutter WK 1.5 EW). Snow ploug PUV3300M was also presented.
There was very big interest in PRONAR products, both companies who works in agriculture setctor and farmers. Visitors was very impressed with wide range of Pronar products , high quality machines and new factories. This kind of events is a great opportunity to exchange experiences with users of machines and take opinions and future needs.
We also invite to see photogallery
- 22 Mar 2022New disc mowers – PDD1050 and PDD1050C
- 14 Jan 2022More and more visitors
- 13 Sep 2021Open Days in Denmark
- 25 Aug 2021New business airplane in the fleet
- 13 Jun 2021President of Poland in Pronar
- 01 Jun 2021Innovative factory exhibition in Siemiatycze
- 28 Jan 2021A strong vice leader of the german trailer market
- 12 Nov 2020Statement
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success