Between 3– 7 April 2016, hundreds of thousands of visitors came to the Exhibition Centre in Brno, the largest Central Europe’s agricultural fair – Tech-agro. Visitors had the opportunity to get the information about the latest trends and technologies used in agriculture. On the surface of 86,000 m2 754 exhibitors from 22 countries had their stand. Visitors could see 1,167 brands, including Pronar. In cooperation with our exclusive importer of the brand Pronar in Czech Republic, we exhibited tractor PRONAR P5340, grassland machinery, municipal machinery and of course the latest models of trailers like forage wagon T400R, upgraded versions of the monocoque trailer T679M and T700M, bale trailer T026KM with stanchions and hook lift trailer T286. We also presented already well-known by the Czech farmers and popular trailers like chaser bin T743, monocoque trailer with 3-side tipping T669 / 1, and cattle trailer T046 / 2 with hydraulic suspension.
Once again we saw how popular and strong brand Pronar is in the Czech Republic and how positive opinion about our machines Czech farmers have.
Thank you all for coming and visiting our stand.
Welcome to our photo gallery:
- 15 Nov 2022World premieres at the Bauma Trade Fair
- 13 Sep 2021Open Days in Denmark
- 25 Aug 2021New business airplane in the fleet
- 13 Jun 2021President of Poland in Pronar
- 01 Jun 2021Innovative factory exhibition in Siemiatycze
- 28 Jan 2021A strong vice leader of the german trailer market
- 12 Nov 2020Statement
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań