From 25th till 28th January Jacksonville (Florida) hosted “COMPOST 2016” – the world’s largest conference on composting .
For more than 900 participants from all over the world, this event was an excellent platform for exchange of experience related to public utilities industry , energy and use of waste to produce compost. Visitors could see a lot of technical innovations, machines during demonstrations organized during a dedicated demo day on a specially prepared compost stacking field on the outskirts of Jacksonville.
Pronar’s stand attracted a lot of interest both from compost industry experts and dealers of specialist machinery. A set of 3D models of our recycling machines caught the attention of visitors. Brochures and catalogues quickly disappeared from the stand. Many participants commented appreciatively about the offer, which will give tangible commercial results.
- 13 Sep 2021Open Days in Denmark
- 25 Aug 2021New business airplane in the fleet
- 13 Jun 2021President of Poland in Pronar
- 01 Jun 2021Innovative factory exhibition in Siemiatycze
- 28 Jan 2021A strong vice leader of the german trailer market
- 12 Nov 2020Statement
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań
- 02 Oct 2019SPACE in France