On 11-13 September in Seljord (Norway) took place the Dyrskun Fair 2015, where agricultural and municipal machinery were presented which are in the offer of the largest distribution networks in Norway.
The exhibition is held every year since 1966 and collects between 50 – 60 000 visitors within 3 days.
This year the exhibition was visited by approx. 50 000 people.
The Pronar company was present for the third time in this exhibition. Represented by our Norwegian dealers. At the demonstration stands were presented such trailers as T185, T679/2 and RC2100/2 (the first time). In addition, dealers presented PRONAR snow ploughs, PUV models made in “M” version. Customers during the meetings with dealers were impressed by the quality of performance of our products and wide range of our activities and machinery.
Welcome to our photo gallery:
- 13 Sep 2021Open Days in Denmark
- 25 Aug 2021New business airplane in the fleet
- 13 Jun 2021President of Poland in Pronar
- 01 Jun 2021Innovative factory exhibition in Siemiatycze
- 28 Jan 2021A strong vice leader of the german trailer market
- 12 Nov 2020Statement
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań
- 02 Oct 2019SPACE in France