On 25 th May, Pronar hosted an international group of teachers and students involved in the project of cooperation between the European Schools’ called “Job prospects in Europe – opportunities and challenges “. Teachers and students of High School in Hajnówka and their guests from Germany, Italy and Denmark according to objectives of the project, visited Pronar which is the most important workplace in the region. Students visited the Steel and Sideboard Production Department, Department of Axles, Trailers Production Department, Wheels and Rims Department and the Research and Development Centre.
Visitors with great interest took part in special workshops and the assessment of CV sent earlier by guests which was prepared by our HR specialist, Kinga Malinowska.
- 13 Sep 2021Open Days in Denmark
- 25 Aug 2021New business airplane in the fleet
- 13 Jun 2021President of Poland in Pronar
- 01 Jun 2021Innovative factory exhibition in Siemiatycze
- 28 Jan 2021A strong vice leader of the german trailer market
- 12 Nov 2020Statement
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań
- 02 Oct 2019SPACE in France