On 25 th May, Pronar hosted an international group of teachers and students involved in the project of cooperation between the European Schools’ called “Job prospects in Europe – opportunities and challenges “. Teachers and students of High School in Hajnówka and their guests from Germany, Italy and Denmark according to objectives of the project, visited Pronar which is the most important workplace in the region. Students visited the Steel and Sideboard Production Department, Department of Axles, Trailers Production Department, Wheels and Rims Department and the Research and Development Centre.
Visitors with great interest took part in special workshops and the assessment of CV sent earlier by guests which was prepared by our HR specialist, Kinga Malinowska.
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań
- 02 Oct 2019SPACE in France
- 26 Sep 2019DEN ZEMĚDĚLEC 2019 in Czech Republic
- 26 Sep 2019Pronar in Czech Republic
- 24 Sep 2019Werktuigendagen 2019 – Belgium
- 19 Sep 2019Pronar wheels in France
- 10 Sep 2019World brands drives on Pronar wheels
- 23 Aug 2019FOIR DE LIBRAMONT 2019