On 16.02.2016r. the Pronar Municipal Machinery Production Plant in Siemiatycze was visited by the participants of a conference on education and unemployment in Siemiatycze district. The meeting, which first took place at the district office was attended by District Governor Jan Zalewski and Deputy Marek Bobel. The object of the visit was to discuss the prospects of Siemiatycze district labor market and improving the specialist vocational qualifications in post-gymnasium schools run by the Siemiatycze district.
One of the points of the conference was the presentation of PRONAR machines. The representatives of our company presented the offer of job vacancies for the region, discussed the prospects of further expansion of Siemiatycze plant and willingness to employ additional people. “Our motto is to invest in people. People are the most important link in the business, so important priority is the development of human capital” – they emphasized.
After the conference, the participants went through the plant to see the assembly lines. Visitors were very interested in wide range of modern machines manufacturing technologies, as well as the ability to became specialized in the future according to personnel needs of the growing plant.
Please take a look at our photo gallery
- 13 Sep 2021Open Days in Denmark
- 25 Aug 2021New business airplane in the fleet
- 13 Jun 2021President of Poland in Pronar
- 01 Jun 2021Innovative factory exhibition in Siemiatycze
- 28 Jan 2021A strong vice leader of the german trailer market
- 12 Nov 2020Statement
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań
- 02 Oct 2019SPACE in France