On 16.02.2016r. the Pronar Municipal Machinery Production Plant in Siemiatycze was visited by the participants of a conference on education and unemployment in Siemiatycze district. The meeting, which first took place at the district office was attended by District Governor Jan Zalewski and Deputy Marek Bobel. The object of the visit was to discuss the prospects of Siemiatycze district labor market and improving the specialist vocational qualifications in post-gymnasium schools run by the Siemiatycze district.
One of the points of the conference was the presentation of PRONAR machines. The representatives of our company presented the offer of job vacancies for the region, discussed the prospects of further expansion of Siemiatycze plant and willingness to employ additional people. “Our motto is to invest in people. People are the most important link in the business, so important priority is the development of human capital” – they emphasized.
After the conference, the participants went through the plant to see the assembly lines. Visitors were very interested in wide range of modern machines manufacturing technologies, as well as the ability to became specialized in the future according to personnel needs of the growing plant.
Please take a look at our photo gallery
- 17 Aug 2020High loading capacity and manoeuvrability
- 23 Jul 2020Narew – the place of innovation and success
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań
- 02 Oct 2019SPACE in France
- 26 Sep 2019DEN ZEMĚDĚLEC 2019 in Czech Republic
- 26 Sep 2019Pronar in Czech Republic
- 24 Sep 2019Werktuigendagen 2019 – Belgium
- 19 Sep 2019Pronar wheels in France
- 10 Sep 2019World brands drives on Pronar wheels
- 23 Aug 2019FOIR DE LIBRAMONT 2019