On August our resellers from Pronar Wheel Department participated in the largest Australian agricultural fair AgQuip. The event has been running since 1973 and is located on a permanent, purpose-built site, eight kilometres west of Gunnedah, New South Wales. This is the centre of one of the richest and diverse rural areas of Australia. AgQuip is a much anticipated event for both exhibitors and attendees alike. This fair has directly impact on building cooperation between manufacturers, distributors and suppliers. This confirms the fact that during 3-days exhibitions participants saw more than 3000 products and services aimed at farming professionals. The organizer estimates that the event was visited by 100,000 people.
For our delegation, participation in such fairs is a great opportunity to establish contacts with customers. During this event Pronar wheels and components were proudly presented among thousands of products.
See photos of our wheels and components at the AgQuip event in Australia:
- 10 Sep 2019World brands drives on Pronar wheels
- 23 Aug 2019FOIR DE LIBRAMONT 2019
- 29 Jul 2019New mixer feeder PRONAR DVMP T series
- 31 May 2019Pronar Premieres on MaskinExpo 2019
- 29 May 2019Pronar on the 15th place in “Business Cheetahs” ranking conferred by the weekly “Wprost”
- 17 Apr 2019Guests from Finland in Pronar
- 26 Mar 2019Pronar invites to the Bauma 2019 fair in Munich
- 25 Mar 2019Complete Line of grassland machinery
- 25 Feb 2019PRONAR new products at SIMA 2019 in Paris!
- 20 Feb 2019New disk movers – PRONAR PDF301 and PRONAR PDF301C