The International Fair of Agricultural Technology TECHAGRO took place on 8-12 April at Brno exhibition centre. Pronar machines were presented on more than 400 square meters in collaboration with Czech partner STROM. This leading event of this kind in Central Europe was visited by over 110,000 visitors.
The biggest premiere on TECHAGRO in Brno was manure spreader – PRONAR NV161/4. It was first presentation of this model in Czech Republic. NV161/4 construction is strong and durable. It was designed for precise and even spreading – not only manure, but also peat and compost. The load box has 13 m3 capacity. Thanks to big wheels this manure spreader works great on soft terrain.
Apart from NV161/4 on Pronar booth were also present some of Czech bestsellers including trailers T671 (single axle), T669/1, T700M, T902 (tandem axle), T026KM, T025 (for bales transportation), T046 (for animal transportation) and T185 (hook lift). Visitors could also see Pronar bale wrapper – Z245.
TECHAGRO fair were perfect opportunity for Czech customers to buy new machines thanks to special financing offers prepared by Pronar and Czech partner. They were available for everybody who visited Pronar booth or dealer.
Total area of the booth, number of presented machines and huge crowds clearly show that company from Narew has very good reputation in Czech Republic. This is another country outside of Poland, where Pronar products gain such attention.
- 27 Aug 2018Pronar at Farm-tech in Kenya
- 14 Aug 2018Pronar and SSAB: Hardox In My Body partner
- 10 Aug 201824-month warranty on recycling machinery
- 30 May 2018TECHAGRO in Brno
- 23 May 2018Pronar at IFAT trade fair in Munich
- 07 Feb 2018PRONAR at Lamma Show in Great Britain
- 23 Jan 2018Bale trailer PRONAR T028ML – The longest trailer offered
- 07 Dec 2017Agritechnica 2017 in Hannover
- 27 Nov 2017PRONAR won Gold Medal Consumers’ Choice
- 09 Nov 2017Agritechnica 2017