During 30.03-01.04 2017 on the territory of Aleksandras Stulginskis University in Kaunas the biggest agriculture exhibition in Lithuania took place – Ka Pasesi.
On the field of 41000 square meter theirs production offer shown more than 400 firms, in which 19 was out of Lithuania. Comparing with last year, are was increased of 32%. In this year’s exhibition there was 13% more visitors comparing with previous years.
Visitors had possibility to meet with representatives not only with domestic companies and companies from neighbouring countries , but also with firms fron Ukraine, Germany or Czech Republic.
Pronar was represented by our dealers. First of those, from many years is one of the best exhibitor Ka Pasesi exhibition. Thanks to good placement – next to the main entracnce – visitors had possibility to start with watching Pronar marchines. The following machines are shown by our dealer: trailers T700M, T740, 669/1, 663/1, PT612, T026M, grassland machinery: Z245, VMP-5S, PDT 260, ZKP 420, and mulcher BBK 200M. The interest of machines was very high. During exhibition representatives of Pronar answered for many questions of customers. Stand was visited by plenty of visitors.
Second company, which is representative of Pronar shown municipal machinery – sweeper Agata, snow plow Kacper mounted with municipal tracor Kioti, thanks to that there was possibility to see all range of products used to clean roads after winter.
Thank You for visiting exhibition and see you next year
- 15 May 2017Brańsk Open Day at Pronar’s Point of Sale
- 12 May 2017AUTOSTRADA 2017 full of novelties
- 09 May 2017Andrzejewo Open Day at Pronar’s Point of Sale
- 04 May 2017Opened days in Koszarowka selling point
- 28 Apr 2017EKORUM 2017- Pronar the main conference partner
- 28 Apr 2017Pronar Investments appreciated by Podlasie Brand
- 25 Apr 2017It was a good decision …
- 24 Apr 2017Maamess Fair 2017
- 13 Apr 2017Pronar on exhibition Ka Pasesi 2017
- 13 Apr 2017It is already a tradition – high school graduates from Sokołów Podlaski visited Pronar once again