On 28th August at the premises of the Pronar Company in Narew took place the first in Poland presentation of the multi-purpose vehicle Unimog U 423 in a special version for agricultural use. The show was attended by representatives of leading Polish agricultural publications, television TV Bialystok and members of the agricultural industry.
After the visit at the Pronar main factory, presentation of Unimog U 423 aggregated with Pronar equipment started. Special version of Unimog U 423 is a vehicle manufactured by Mercedes equipped with a 4-cylinder engine with maximum power of 231 hp which offers a performance of typical truck speeds up to 90 km / h. Unimog U 423 additional equipment allows using it as an agricultural tractor. During the shows Unimog U 423 was aggregated with a Pronar bale transportation trailer model T026M, a Pronar bio-mass trailer T 400 and a Pronar rotary rake ZKP800. The most spectacular point of the agenda was a demonstration of the strength of this 14 ton vehicle that pulled 25 Pronar trailers with a total weight of over 80 tons.
Welcome to our photo gallery:
- 31 May 2019Pronar Premieres on MaskinExpo 2019
- 29 May 2019Pronar on the 15th place in “Business Cheetahs” ranking conferred by the weekly “Wprost”
- 17 Apr 2019Guests from Finland in Pronar
- 26 Mar 2019Pronar invites to the Bauma 2019 fair in Munich
- 25 Mar 2019Complete Line of grassland machinery
- 25 Feb 2019PRONAR new products at SIMA 2019 in Paris!
- 20 Feb 2019New disk movers – PRONAR PDF301 and PRONAR PDF301C
- 20 Feb 2019Another product training before the season
- 19 Feb 2019Finnish dealer visiting Narew
- 12 Feb 2019New mixer feeder PRONAR DVMP series