On 11-13 September in Seljord (Norway) took place the Dyrskun Fair 2015, where agricultural and municipal machinery were presented which are in the offer of the largest distribution networks in Norway.
The exhibition is held every year since 1966 and collects between 50 – 60 000 visitors within 3 days.
This year the exhibition was visited by approx. 50 000 people.
The Pronar company was present for the third time in this exhibition. Represented by our Norwegian dealers. At the demonstration stands were presented such trailers as T185, T679/2 and RC2100/2 (the first time). In addition, dealers presented PRONAR snow ploughs, PUV models made in “M” version. Customers during the meetings with dealers were impressed by the quality of performance of our products and wide range of our activities and machinery.
Welcome to our photo gallery:
- 31 May 2019Pronar Premieres on MaskinExpo 2019
- 29 May 2019Pronar on the 15th place in “Business Cheetahs” ranking conferred by the weekly “Wprost”
- 17 Apr 2019Guests from Finland in Pronar
- 26 Mar 2019Pronar invites to the Bauma 2019 fair in Munich
- 25 Mar 2019Complete Line of grassland machinery
- 25 Feb 2019PRONAR new products at SIMA 2019 in Paris!
- 20 Feb 2019New disk movers – PRONAR PDF301 and PRONAR PDF301C
- 20 Feb 2019Another product training before the season
- 19 Feb 2019Finnish dealer visiting Narew
- 12 Feb 2019New mixer feeder PRONAR DVMP series