African markets are fast-growing markets, which means a huge potential for business, including the agricultural sector. Therefore, Farm-tech Expo will take place in Kenya September, 12-13, 2018. It is an event that aims to introduce innovation to Kenyan agriculture and, according to the organiser, to introduce it into the 21st century. Pronar, consistently implementing its strategy of expanding its markets on all continents, will present its offer there.
Over 4000 professionals from nearly 100 companies, from Kenya and from other parts of the world – including Poland, represented by Pronar – will appear on the area of 15 thousand m2. According to the organizers, the profile of visitors will be very different – from small and beginning farmers to owners of large areas, local and foreign investors, dealers, international suppliers or representatives of the government and ministries.
The idea of the fair was inspired by the twin event, which has been taking place with great success in Zambia for four years. Farm-tech Expo Kenya will be a platform for meetings of participants from various fields of agriculture, intermediaries, machine dealers and farmers themselves. The latter will have an opportunity to get acquainted with the latest technologies, which will increase the productivity of farms.
- 17 Apr 2019Guests from Finland in Pronar
- 26 Mar 2019Pronar invites to the Bauma 2019 fair in Munich
- 25 Mar 2019Complete Line of grassland machinery
- 25 Feb 2019PRONAR new products at SIMA 2019 in Paris!
- 20 Feb 2019New disk movers – PRONAR PDF301 and PRONAR PDF301C
- 20 Feb 2019Another product training before the season
- 19 Feb 2019Finnish dealer visiting Narew
- 12 Feb 2019New mixer feeder PRONAR DVMP series
- 11 Feb 2019Pronar opened the agro fair season at the Mazurskie Agro Show in Ostróda
- 07 Jan 2019Summary of 2018