The family of tractor attached sweepers increased by another model- Agata ZM1400.
The working width of 1.4 m (lower than the other models) is an asset in cleaning of the narrow paths, sidewalks or streets in housing estates with parked cars. Sweeper Agata ZM1400 fills a market gap in terms of equipment with high maneuverability and small sizes. With these features, as well as the big possibilities of cooperation with many carriers and ways of connection with them is a product especially expected by companies in the utilities sector.
ZM-1400, due to the smaller size and weight, does not require large tractors, often heavy to move on sidewalks, affecting in this way to reduce one of the main components of the costs of road maintenance – diesel consumption. Structurally almost the same as it’s “Sisters”, can use the same database of spare parts. Number of carriers (vehicles), which may be aggregated Agata is constantly growing.
- 31 May 2019Pronar Premieres on MaskinExpo 2019
- 29 May 2019Pronar on the 15th place in “Business Cheetahs” ranking conferred by the weekly “Wprost”
- 17 Apr 2019Guests from Finland in Pronar
- 26 Mar 2019Pronar invites to the Bauma 2019 fair in Munich
- 25 Mar 2019Complete Line of grassland machinery
- 25 Feb 2019PRONAR new products at SIMA 2019 in Paris!
- 20 Feb 2019New disk movers – PRONAR PDF301 and PRONAR PDF301C
- 20 Feb 2019Another product training before the season
- 19 Feb 2019Finnish dealer visiting Narew
- 12 Feb 2019New mixer feeder PRONAR DVMP series