The offer of Pronar trommels complements the MPB 20.72g model on a crawler chassis.
Designed to move in difficult terrain trommels will work on uneven, rough, rocky, uncured surfaces. The ability to work without additional tractor allows for safe and trouble-free operation, without fear of damage to any machine.
Capacity up to 150 m3 per hour allows to meet the highest demands of users for dividing into two fractions of sawdust, wood chips, stones, gravel, rubble, coal or municipal waste.
More info: http://pronar-recycling.com/en/oferta/przesiewacze/mpb-20-72g/
- 07 Dec 2017Agritechnica 2017 in Hannover
- 27 Nov 2017PRONAR won Gold Medal Consumers’ Choice
- 09 Nov 2017Agritechnica 2017
- 21 Sep 2017Rottalschau / Karpfham fair in Germany
- 12 Sep 2017Agricultural festival in Ried, Austria
- 24 Aug 2017MPB 20.72g – for every condition, for every need
- 14 Aug 2017Trade fair: POTATO RUSSIA 2017
- 07 Aug 2017Pronar MRW 2.85h – New member of our recycling family
- 21 Jul 2017Farmari 2017 – exhibition in Finland
- 07 Jul 2017A wide range of PRONAR machines at Borgeby in Sweden