The offer of Pronar trommels complements the MPB 20.72g model on a crawler chassis.
Designed to move in difficult terrain trommels will work on uneven, rough, rocky, uncured surfaces. The ability to work without additional tractor allows for safe and trouble-free operation, without fear of damage to any machine.
Capacity up to 150 m3 per hour allows to meet the highest demands of users for dividing into two fractions of sawdust, wood chips, stones, gravel, rubble, coal or municipal waste.
More info: http://pronar-recycling.com/en/oferta/przesiewacze/mpb-20-72g/
- 30 May 2018TECHAGRO in Brno
- 23 May 2018Pronar at IFAT trade fair in Munich
- 07 Feb 2018PRONAR at Lamma Show in Great Britain
- 23 Jan 2018Bale trailer PRONAR T028ML – The longest trailer offered
- 07 Dec 2017Agritechnica 2017 in Hannover
- 27 Nov 2017PRONAR won Gold Medal Consumers’ Choice
- 09 Nov 2017Agritechnica 2017
- 21 Sep 2017Rottalschau / Karpfham fair in Germany
- 12 Sep 2017Agricultural festival in Ried, Austria
- 24 Aug 2017MPB 20.72g – for every condition, for every need