The offer of Pronar trommels complements the MPB 20.72g model on a crawler chassis.
Designed to move in difficult terrain trommels will work on uneven, rough, rocky, uncured surfaces. The ability to work without additional tractor allows for safe and trouble-free operation, without fear of damage to any machine.
Capacity up to 150 m3 per hour allows to meet the highest demands of users for dividing into two fractions of sawdust, wood chips, stones, gravel, rubble, coal or municipal waste.
More info: http://pronar-recycling.com/en/oferta/przesiewacze/mpb-20-72g/
- 21 Sep 2017Rottalschau / Karpfham fair in Germany
- 24 Aug 2017MPB 20.72g – for every condition, for every need
- 07 Aug 2017Pronar MRW 2.85h – New member of our recycling family
- 21 Jul 2017Farmari 2017 – exhibition in Finland
- 07 Jul 2017A wide range of PRONAR machines at Borgeby in Sweden
- 03 Jul 2017Another state awards in the hands of Pronar
- 26 Jun 2017Record turnout on Pronar stand in Szepietowo
- 22 Jun 2017Conference in Vilnius
- 21 Jun 2017Demoprak 2017 in Germany
- 20 Jun 2017Feira Nacional Agricultura 2017 –PORTUGAL