The needs of our customers and market led Pronar to a modernisation of our flail mowers.
The following changes have been introduced in BK-series (front-end) and BBK-series (rear-side) mulchers:
- ability to work with older and smaller models of tractors – adapting to 540 rpm PTO speed (optional for BK110M, BK140M, BK160M)
- aggregation on 3pt linkage cat. I and II (optional for BK160M)
- possibility to change the knives from standard hammers for optional: “Y”-shape or “YI”-shape with a central straight blade (all models of lawnmowers).
- BBK series – side cover of belt with a visor for easier drive belt inspection
- Allmodels feature a redesignedcutting unitwith reinforcedcutting shaft andpulleys mounted onconicalbushings; a liftedrubberprotective apron which ensures better spreading of material. Additionally metal covers have been replaced with protective chains , making the moweris characterized bybetterspreading ofparticulate materialandmetalcoverswere replacedwith protectivechains.
- 31 May 2019Pronar Premieres on MaskinExpo 2019
- 29 May 2019Pronar on the 15th place in “Business Cheetahs” ranking conferred by the weekly “Wprost”
- 17 Apr 2019Guests from Finland in Pronar
- 26 Mar 2019Pronar invites to the Bauma 2019 fair in Munich
- 25 Mar 2019Complete Line of grassland machinery
- 25 Feb 2019PRONAR new products at SIMA 2019 in Paris!
- 20 Feb 2019New disk movers – PRONAR PDF301 and PRONAR PDF301C
- 20 Feb 2019Another product training before the season
- 19 Feb 2019Finnish dealer visiting Narew
- 12 Feb 2019New mixer feeder PRONAR DVMP series