The Ministry of Agriculture and the Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Policy appreciated the contribution that the President of Pronar Sergiusz Martyniuk has made in the development of agriculture and rural areas of Podlasie and the measures taken for development of labor market, social policy or family for many years. The PRIMUS IN AGENDO badge was awarded by Elżbieta Rafalska (Minister of Family, Labor and Social Policy). It is an expression of appreciation for the active, full of involvement and commitment attitude; the most interesting and valuable initiatives, innovative achievements and innovative projects, as well as fairness and generosity in their activities.
The “WIGOR” award was granted by Minister of Agriculture – Krzysztof Jurgiel – at the XXIV Regional Animal Breeding Exhibition in Szepietowo. The award was given for special contribution to the development of Podlaskie agriculture and rural development.
- 07 Aug 2017Pronar MRW 2.85h – New member of our recycling family
- 21 Jul 2017Farmari 2017 – exhibition in Finland
- 07 Jul 2017A wide range of PRONAR machines at Borgeby in Sweden
- 03 Jul 2017Another state awards in the hands of Pronar
- 26 Jun 2017Record turnout on Pronar stand in Szepietowo
- 22 Jun 2017Conference in Vilnius
- 21 Jun 2017Demoprak 2017 in Germany
- 20 Jun 2017Feira Nacional Agricultura 2017 –PORTUGAL
- 12 Jun 2017Open Day FPS Sztabin 2017
- 08 Jun 2017Dyrskue 2017 – a series of summer exhibitions in Denmark