Between 18-19.02.2019 took place a product and service training for representatives of our dealer in Belarus. The main topic of the training was service, functionality and the first launch of agricultural PRONAR machines.
The training consisted of theoretical and practical part during which participants under the supervision of our service staff had the opportunity to set the parameters of the machines, so that at the first launch they achieved full functionality. The representatives of Belarus dealer also had a chance to visit factories in Narew, Strabla and Narewka.
The combination of both types of training along with learning about the main stages of production is crucial to understand the process of proper use and servicing of machines. It is also a guarantee of future long-term and trouble-free operation of the machines.
- 31 May 2019Pronar Premieres on MaskinExpo 2019
- 29 May 2019Pronar on the 15th place in “Business Cheetahs” ranking conferred by the weekly “Wprost”
- 17 Apr 2019Guests from Finland in Pronar
- 26 Mar 2019Pronar invites to the Bauma 2019 fair in Munich
- 25 Mar 2019Complete Line of grassland machinery
- 25 Feb 2019PRONAR new products at SIMA 2019 in Paris!
- 20 Feb 2019New disk movers – PRONAR PDF301 and PRONAR PDF301C
- 20 Feb 2019Another product training before the season
- 19 Feb 2019Finnish dealer visiting Narew
- 12 Feb 2019New mixer feeder PRONAR DVMP series