During the XXII Regional Exhibition of Breeding Animals and Days of Agricultural Consultancy in Szepietowo on 06.27.2015, the company Pronar was honored with the prestigious award of Republic of Poland Freedom AgroLaur. At the request of Agro Business Club Association in Warsaw, Pronar was granted an award, certificate and a congratulatory letter from the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development – Marek Sawicki and Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Economy- Janusz Piechocinski.
The award was granted in recognition of Pronar active promotion of the idea and the entrepreneurial spirit, commitment and contribution to the development of the Polish economy. Statue and diplomas were presented by representatives of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development of Poland, Podlasie Agricultural Advisory Centre in Szepietowo, Podlasie Regional Office and the Marshal’s Office.
The prize was received by Karol Dobrzycki responsible for distribution at Pronar’s Regional Showroom Centres. He stressed that this prestigious award is a special distinction for the company’s existing contribution to the development of the economy and it commits Pronar to further work hard in this sector.
- 14 Oct 2019PRONAR triumphs at the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair in Poznań
- 02 Oct 2019SPACE in France
- 26 Sep 2019DEN ZEMĚDĚLEC 2019 in Czech Republic
- 26 Sep 2019Pronar in Czech Republic
- 24 Sep 2019Werktuigendagen 2019 – Belgium
- 19 Sep 2019Pronar wheels in France
- 10 Sep 2019World brands drives on Pronar wheels
- 23 Aug 2019FOIR DE LIBRAMONT 2019
- 29 Jul 2019New mixer feeder PRONAR DVMP T series
- 31 May 2019Pronar Premieres on MaskinExpo 2019