During the XXII Regional Exhibition of Breeding Animals and Days of Agricultural Consultancy in Szepietowo on 06.27.2015, the company Pronar was honored with the prestigious award of Republic of Poland Freedom AgroLaur. At the request of Agro Business Club Association in Warsaw, Pronar was granted an award, certificate and a congratulatory letter from the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development – Marek Sawicki and Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Economy- Janusz Piechocinski.
The award was granted in recognition of Pronar active promotion of the idea and the entrepreneurial spirit, commitment and contribution to the development of the Polish economy. Statue and diplomas were presented by representatives of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development of Poland, Podlasie Agricultural Advisory Centre in Szepietowo, Podlasie Regional Office and the Marshal’s Office.
The prize was received by Karol Dobrzycki responsible for distribution at Pronar’s Regional Showroom Centres. He stressed that this prestigious award is a special distinction for the company’s existing contribution to the development of the economy and it commits Pronar to further work hard in this sector.
- 31 May 2019Pronar Premieres on MaskinExpo 2019
- 29 May 2019Pronar on the 15th place in “Business Cheetahs” ranking conferred by the weekly “Wprost”
- 17 Apr 2019Guests from Finland in Pronar
- 26 Mar 2019Pronar invites to the Bauma 2019 fair in Munich
- 25 Mar 2019Complete Line of grassland machinery
- 25 Feb 2019PRONAR new products at SIMA 2019 in Paris!
- 20 Feb 2019New disk movers – PRONAR PDF301 and PRONAR PDF301C
- 20 Feb 2019Another product training before the season
- 19 Feb 2019Finnish dealer visiting Narew
- 12 Feb 2019New mixer feeder PRONAR DVMP series